Monday, February 19, 2007

Another fat lip but....

Well, we have another fat lip but this time it is Ella. She is taking it well - as you can see is still dancing around. She thinks she is a little ballerina. She will love it next year when she is old enough to take gymnastics and ballet. OK -- so we are taking a poll -- who will need stitches first Ethan or Ella. Hopefully neither of them ever do but if I had to guess it would be Ella. She is too daring for her own good. She has already had 2 black eyes and now a fat lip.




2 comments:

Janel said...

Ella, you are too sweet! I love you, I love you, I love you!!! I vote Ella will have stitches first, if one must have stitches. She is definitely the more daring one!

The Liller Family said...

Okay, so I just have to write this down because the 5 year old said it... "Mommy, I want a pink cape too, I can have one right? Even if I'm a boy? And mommy, I really like their living room - can we go there sometime?"
There you have it, out of the mouths of babes!