Sunday, April 1, 2007

Final 4 late night

Last night for the final four we went to the Albert's (friends from college). It is always fun hanging out with college friends, and we had a wonderful time. The night was going great until Ethan had a little accident. He was running around with another little girl and he tripped and fell flat on his face. He could not get his hands down quick enough - resulting in the huge bump right in the middle of his forehead. He is fine now -- just did not like having to ice it. These two pictures are on our way home. Ethan with his goose egg and Ella realizing that it is way past her bed time. We are getting Easter pictures taken on Thursday with Faith (Janel's baby) and my two kids so hopefully the goose egg will be gone by then.



4 comments:

Wendy said...

SOunds like so much fun, I hope Ethan's egg goes away!

houseofeling said...

wow, sounds like a late night? Ethan, are you going to stay up and watch the game tonight? I think it starts around 9....

The Liller Family said...

Poor Ethan! And for us Buckeye fans - poor us!!! ;o) Someday we'll beat Florida, right? RIGHT?

Samantha said...

I really love your blog, Christina! I enjoy all of your comments, and it gives me so much to look forward to with Quinn and other future children. I really hope Ethan's forehead bump is gone in time for pictures. I can't wait to see all of the cousins together in their Easter outfits!