Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer is almost here!!!!

These pictures were actually taken about a week and a half ago but I have not been on here to post. We finally pulled the pool out and let the kids splash around. The water was really cold so we learned to fill the pool up at nap time to let the sun warm the water up. Don't you just love little kid bodies?


And of course Ella had to get loving from her Papa. It is so cute -- she loves her Papa SO much.

Oh and as news to report. ETHAN IS POTTY TRAINED!!! We did it.

4 comments:

Janel said...

They are so cute! I think they are looking more alike these days! They look like they are having so much fun! congrats to Ethan for being potty trained!!! He is a big boy:) Miss Ella is so sweet in Papa's lap. Give them kisses from Aunt Janel!

Jenni said...

Congrats to you, Mommy and Ethan! What an amazing milestone!

houseofeling said...

I need a pool that big...I would never get out...Ethan and Ella, can I come over to swim...I mean beach myself.

houseofeling said...

And good job in with the bathroom business! We're almost there too!