Monday, July 23, 2007

3 years ago today


I was in labor with Ethan -- yes all day!!! Of course today is not his birthday -- the little bugger wanted to wait to celebrate his birthday until the 24Th. So you ask - why a picture of this plant. Well this plant was given to me 3 years ago today. Janel flew in on stand by to make it in time for Ethan's birth (she made it in time since I labored so long -- it gave her plenty of time to get here). So I am proving to everyone that I do not have a black thumb. Although a year ago this plant only had 2 leaves -- I have nursed it back to health and it is thriving now. GO ME!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Christina, you are hilarious! I am very impressed with your green thumb because I cannot keep a plant alive to save my life. If you are as good at raising plants as you are at raising kids, this plant will be around for a very long time. : )