Thursday, August 16, 2007

State Fair Fun

We went to the fair over the weekend and boy did the kids have fun. Their favorite part was the horses and they really liked the petting zoo. There was a calf there that really liked to lick (kind of like a dog). Ella Lynn thought that was the best thing ever - she squealed with joy every time the calf licked her little hand. Here is Ella getting ready to harvest her crops. They have a really cute kid area called Wonder Trail. They teach the kids where all our food comes from -- when they are all done they get some money and get to buy something -- we got cheese. My little gardner.
Ethan loved this but Ella was still a little to small to make it move on her own - I had to push her the whole way but she loved that.
Hard at work harvesting his crops.
We could not get Ella in that third hole -- This is the best picture I got of the boys.

Of course Ethan loved the tractors -- I don't think he is really allowed up on the tractors but he sure had fun looking at them all and sitting on them.

So we had a lot of fun and we even made it past all the rides without having to purchase one ticket. I just hate those rides - I am guessing this will be our last year to avoid them.

1 comment:

Janel said...

What a cute little, dishevelled gardener you have there! I love it how little Ella loves life so much and gets so red in the face from being so active! Ethan is such a cutie driving his tractor and his little head popping through that picture:) I have the absolute cutest nephew and niece!