Friday, April 18, 2008

Little Bunny Foo-Foo

Little Bunny Foo-Foo Hopping Through the Forest... Do you know that song? If not, no worries, you are not missing a thing - trust me. Anyway... We were walking throughthe forest and found little baby bunny foo-foos in our front yard. They were nestled under a layer of bunny fur and surrounded by leaves and sticks (very well hidden). There were about 3 or 4 bunnies and they aer so young that their eyes are not open yet. Hopefully we get to see them grow and I can post more pictures of them. So spring brings new life all around us. I love Spring because it is the start of my favorite 6 months of the year - May - October. Here are some more pictures of new life and spring.

4 comments:

The Liller Family said...

Maybe your bunnies and my baby ducks could be friends!!! Too cute. Ahhhh, how nice to have green grass this early. We have that stupid grass that doesn't turn green until it's been warm for more than a week or so. Shawn jokes that it looks like our lawn has been to the hairdresser for highlights!

The Liller Family said...

Ohhhh, and yes, I do remember that song . . .

Janel said...

Ahh, little bunnies. Cute little guys. I am sorry that they died:( I am looking forward to craft pictures and postings today!!!!

Lindsey said...

I would have loved to stumble upon those adorable little bunnies. I love the little bunny foo foo song. Spring has finally arrived...yeah!