Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan

I can't believe that my child is 4 years old today. WOW -- time really gets away from you. Here is his life in review. This picture is just minutes after he was born weighing just 7lbs. 8 oz. At 1 year - drooling and still crawling.
And now 2 years old - he is running, jumping, and being a crazy boy.
Wow - this is the biggest change -- 3 years old.
Now here he is. The birthday boy - 30 lbs later weighing in at 37lbs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN. I love you so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you almost made me cry over the internet... it is truly indescribable the gift of children. Happy 4th Ethan! Thanks, God, for this little man!

Janel said...

I love you too, Ethan! You are such a sweet little boy!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! I remember those cupcakes at your 3 party. They were pretty awesome!! I hope your year 4 is so fun and exciting!!! Have a great celebration!!!