Monday, September 17, 2007

10 Year High School Reunion

Yes, I know it is hard for some of you to believe that I have actually been out of high school for 10 years. I know, I know -- I don't look a day over 21. Any way, my friend Jenni and I did the majority of the planning. It turned out to be so much fun. We only had 68 in our graduationg class so we were all pretty close. We had a casual setting outside with a picnic style meal, hayrides, games, and a bon-fire. One of the fun things about it was that we all brought our kids - and boy did that make me feel old - looking at all of us with little rugrats running around. Anyhow - here are some pictures from the event. This first one is of me and Jenni before everyone came.

Here is just a picture inside the tent as everyone started coming.It was a cold night so we all bundled up -- here is a picture of the kids having fun on the golf cart. From right to left - Caleb (Corey's kid), Ella, Ethan, and Austin (Jann and Adam's son) is behind the wheel.Julie, Bari, ME, and Janaya.

Here is a picture of 2 of my best friends from High School - Jenni and Bari - and Clay is on the end. This is toward the end of the night at the fire side.


Stephanie, Becky and Todd (Todd is Jenni's husband and not a Heritage Alumni but he is still a good guy).

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Christina! That's a big event to plan and it looked like it was wonderful!! Happy 10 years to you!! You look great ;)!!

The Liller Family said...

Wow, you planned a very cool event! But don't talk about being old girlfriend, my 20th is coming up so you're still a youngin'!!! Looks like you all had a great time, what fun!!!

houseofeling said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Michael just had his reunion...my class is so defunct I'm sure we will have like a 13 year reunion or something...

Jason said...

Day over 21? More like 18!

Wendy said...

When I see only 10 years I think wow, I'm old. I have been out 17 years! I'm really getting old. Miss you!

Melissa said...

Christina I am so happy your even went well! I think the family theme was such a great idea.