Sunday, September 2, 2007

BIG shoes to fill.

As we grow each day we learn something new all the time. Just think how much our kids are learning everyday. All the new experiences , trials, tears, foods, friends and the list just goes on and on. Every time the kids put on our shoes I am reminded how impressionable they are -- how delicate their little minds are -- and how sensitive their little hearts are. God has given us such a huge responsibility with our children. So I am reminded to step into God's shoes to help raise our children in His light.

7 comments:

Janel said...

So true! I love being reminded like that of how impressionable they are and that they have sweet hearts and innocent minds... no matter how stinky they can be sometimes! And you have some SUPER sweet kids/babies, that are blessed so much by the love of their Momma! I love them so much and miss them tons!

Jenni said...

So true christina! It's a big job and we have the perfect Father to show us how to do it!

Wendy said...

So sweet! Ethan is like Drew always in daddy's shoes. God does bless us!

houseofeling said...

very well said....

Shannon said...

What great insight!! Love it and your kids!! So cute!! Shan

The Liller Family said...

Well said my friend - how I wish I could remember that when I'm going out of my mind b/c they're driving me crazy! Thanks for the reminder!

Melissa said...

Christina such a great little reminder of what it is all about. Even a momma trapped in Guate needs to hear that preach it girl!