Friday, September 28, 2007

Shiner and stomach Virus

So when we got back from Florida -- watch out -- things got a little rough. Poor little Ella woke up the other day with a stomach virus (which she is still fighting). I felt so bad for her - when I went to get her out of her crib I saw that she had thrown up in her crib. It was all over her and her crib. That was just the beginning. So she has been taking it easy the past few days. And of course Ethan has another black eye. This one was caused by his favorite John Deer tractor. He did not want me taking a picture of him so this is the best shot I got.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Sophie just got it too!! I heard the stomach flu was going around. Let me know how many days and what I should be prepared for. We are on day 2 ;(!! NO FUN for ANYONE!!

balesboys said...

Man, sound like fun at the Andrews' home. Can we come for a visit? Seriously though, let me know when they are better, we need to get together soon. Miss you!

Janel said...

Poor sweet, Ella. I feel for you, sweet baby! And Ethan...I love you too!

Shannon said...

So we got through the stomach flu and went right into cutting 2 k9 teeth...yes I had Wayne Kinney's office check her ;)!! So needless to say, we have had a fun week!! Hope you all are feeling well!!! Take care girl!! Shan

Melissa said...

Oh man that stinks get all the Northview virsues over before we come back ok?