Saturday, October 13, 2007

Because....

This is what we did all summer and now that it is getting to cold to be outside so much we need to find more inside activities to keep my kids busy.

Play-Doh continues to amaze me. We pulled out some Play-Doh that Aunt Debbie bought the kids this summer (I put it away until now so that it would be new when it got cold outside). They played with this stuff for about 4 hours. Now that is truly amazing. I am open for any comments on any activities on how to keep the kids busy this winter.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am amazed at how grown-up Ethan and Ella look. They are absolutely adorable. I have enjoyed catching up on Ethan's first day of school and Ella's dancing escapade at the wedding.

Janel said...

4 hours! Unbelievable!!! What about that book you got around Christmas time last year....doesn't it have a lot of fun activities and crafts in it for little tots?

The Liller Family said...

Let me know what you find - I'm always trying to find ways to keep my kids occupied inside - but ways that don't include Xbox or Nintendo DS. Hmmmm, now PlayDoh with my 3 boys, that might NOT be such a good idea!!! ;o)

Melissa said...

4 hours are you kidding? Can we come play..

MacFadyen Clan said...

If you want something educational you should check out this website. It gives you curriculum for 26 weeks...each week covers a different theme, letter, shape, and color. It gives you a list of books and activities for the week. check out: www.letteroftheweek.com
Try the "steps for reading (ages 2 to 4) preparatory curriculum.

Jenni said...

I just got a book called "the Busy Book for Toddlers" i think it will have alot of activities for indoors! I'll let you know any good activities. I haven't pulled PlayDough out for jonah yet- does Ella try to eat it? Stuff it up her nose? That's all i can imagine Jonah doing with it!!!!!