Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The GOOD, BAD, and UGLY

So my GOOD friend Beth (who is a faithful blogger) mentioned to me last night that my kids are just so GOOD and so loving to each other. So Beth this is for you. As most would agree - it is easier to go get your camera when the kids are being good or having fun. It is not on the top of my list to grab the camera when they are BAD fighting. "OH wait guys keep fighting while I get my camera". That just does not seem quit right. So to prove to Beth that my job is not all peaches and roses here is a picture of the UGLY. Something that happened less than 24 hours after Beth and I had this conversation. You can make your own conclusion of what happened but it has something to do with the kids fighting and Ethan getting a little out of hand - therefore producing many tears from my already emotional little girl. Beth like I said -- this is for you.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, I love this!! We all are human!! That's what I am hearing here and resonating with...that's why we get along so well with you guys...we all are human!! Love it Christina!! Thanks for sharing in your humanness with us!! We agree that's truly what it's all about!! Love, Shannon

The Liller Family said...

YEEEESSSSSSS! Now I truly believe it's a LOVE/HATE relationship (cuz' I really wasn't sure). After all, we usually see all your blog pictures of them being so sweet and loving to each other. You've now given me hope that there really is a chance my boys will actually love their other siblings . . . someday . . . maybe anyway . . . yeah, right! hehehe LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the reality check girlfriend!

Janel said...

OH NO!!! Poor little Ella. But I know she probaby wasn't completely inocent--she is the youngest, after all:)