Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall - God's Beauty

Every fall I am reminded of how beautiful God made our world. He has blessed us so much even with the very details of season change. This just demonstrates the very essence of God. He is a God of beauty, a God of love, a God of forgiveness, a God of kindness, and the list just goes on. Here are a few pictures that I took that capture God's beauty. Also are some pictures of my blessings specific blessings from God. It still amazes me that God has entrusted me with these two beautiful and impressionable people.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You are beautiful as always! I looked at all the new picutres. The wedding you are just amazing. Ella is getting so big and Ethan quite the little man! I miss talking to you. SO much is going on here. Hugs and Love, Wendy

Shannon said...

Great insights...you should publish your thoughts ;)! Great pictures of the kids and I must say that Ella's hair is looking real cute and fuller ! Shan