Monday, November 12, 2007

I have a baby in my belly.....

"I have a baby in my belly!!!" Those are Ethan's new famous words - along with WHY...? WHY...? WHY...? - Yes I now have a "Why" child. Back to the baby in the belly. So we have been talking a lot about Aunt Janel and how she is coming to visit us on Wednesday. As we talk about it I told Ethan that cousin Faith and Uncle Jason where also coming. We also told him that Faith was going to be a big sister because Janel had a baby in her belly. So this picture is what Ethan thinks Janel is going to look like when she comes to visit. He just came into my room yelling "I have a baby in my belly like Aunt Janel." He is going to be greatly surprised that since she is only 9 weeks - she will not be that big at all. He also is voting that it is a baby boy in her belly. Oh, I just realized that if you do not read this whole post you may think that I have a baby in my belly - which is indeed completely false.

8 comments:

Janel said...

Poor, cute Ethan! He will be disappointed since my belly is not that big:) I can't wait to see them...just today...tomorrow and then....I WILL SEE THEM AND YOU!!!! Yeah!

Jason said...

What Tia? You're pregnant?!! ... oh, you're not pregnant--this is one provocative blog title. :) ... Tell Ethan that I can't wait to go to Waffle House with him. :)

houseofeling said...

I did get all excited with the title!!!

Shannon said...

ADORABLE!! My heart stopped for a second because I thought you were going to be the one with the baby in the belly!! So happy for Janel!!! Love it!! (Your parents have to be in heaven!)

Jenni said...

Christina, i thought you were making an announcement! You sneaky little thing! Ethan is so cute!! Congrats Janel :)

Two Kids and a Mommy said...

I about FELL over dead!

Great news for Janel!HA

The Liller Family said...

Yep, my heart stopped there for a minute too - very sneaky there girl, you never know what God may give you now that you've opened pandora's box lid! hehehe!!! Tell Ethan I love his belly picture!

Melissa said...

You are a tricker! Congrats Auntie to be again!