Sunday, November 4, 2007

Leaves and Lumberjack

This weekend was full of leaves, leaves, leaves. We were gone if Florida for a while and came back to a yard full of leaves. Since we live on 2.6 acres, full of trees - we had a lot of leaves to move this weekend. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the leaves but between me and you - I think Blake had the most fun. We also got some more fire wood chopped for our fireplace.We still have a lot of leaves left to rake -- all these need to fall off and this is only one tree.Ethan would get his car and drive as fast as he could and let the leaves stop him. What a blast for a 3 year old.
Where's Waldo?

5 comments:

The Liller Family said...

Oh how much fun would that be!!! That takes me back to my own childhood when we loved to jump in a pile of leaves. I wish we lived in a more mature neighborhood where my kids had that luxury - maybe we'll just have to come over soon for a playdate at your house with the kiddos and the leaves!!!

Janel said...

I agree, Blake looks like he had the most fun. Maybe there will be some more leaves when I come...so we can help rake too?

houseofeling said...

we have no leaves, only a few that blew in from the neighbors yard!!! Looks like you had fun....

Wendy said...

We have pinestraw! OH boy! I wish I had known you where in FL. Maybe we could have had lunch again. I miss talking to you too. I have started working at Ainsley's school. Drew is in a very nice daycare! Hugs and kiss the babies for me!

Shannon said...

Your yard is so beautiful and then you have the best of the other world in Naples too! I just love it for you guys!! How awesome!!