Saturday, November 10, 2007

I think we might be in trouble

So, tonight we put Ella in her big girl bed for the first time. She is getting a little to big for her round crib (since she is our giant child). And she is getting a little to "rough" with it. So we decided to give her a big girl bed. I took this picture just one hour after she fell asleep -- as you can see, it looks like we will be in trouble tonight. After just one hour she is already turned the wrong way. This reminds me of Tommy Boy a little, but instead of "fat guy in a little coat" - it is "little girl in a big bed". (OK I know Janel will laugh at that - you others just try with all your might to withstand the urge to make fun of my bad joke.) I am sure I will have more to post about after tonight is over.

3 comments:

, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
, said...

Hi Christina! It was such a pleasure meeting you, Ella, and Ethan on the play date last Wednesday. Ella looks so comfy in her bed! Have a blessed day! See you all soon! ~Becky

Janel said...

Tita, she is so adorable! I just want to squeeze her...wait, I will be able to in just a few days!!!! Yeah for me! Warn Ella.