Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Florida Trip!!

So for you loyal blog readers you may wonder where we have been -- well it has been sunny Florida. WE leave tomorrow so I thought I should at least post one blog about our trip because there will be lots to catch up on. Sorry for skiping the Make a Craft Monday but there will be one this coming Monday. I guess I was just to busy swimming, going to the beach, riding my bike, shopping at outdoor malls -- you know - the good stuff you can't do during cold Indiana winters. Here are a few pictures from our beach adventures. It was hard to get good pictures because they really liked hanging out near the waves and I simply did not feel safe letting them do that while I was taking pictures. Anyhow - they loved the beach this time around. I can't wait til this summer because they are both little fish -- swimming away like crazy.

Here is little Ella girl ready to get out and go to the beach. This is her "come on Mommy - lets go" look!Stay posted because when I get back there will be more sunny Florida posts.

3 comments:

The Liller Family said...

ooohhhhh yay - I'm so glad to see some warm, beachy weather . . . even if I can't experience it firsthand - I shall live vicariously through you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it (you lucky dog you) ;o)

Lindsey said...

I'm glad that you and the kids could escape the cold Indiana winters and spend some time in sunny Florida.

Janel said...

fun times! we miss you all!