Monday, March 17, 2008

New Again

For those of you who have not seen this video - it is a must see. It brings me to tears every time I see it. With Easter quickly approaching we get caught up in Easter eggs and the Easter bunny. But we need to take some time and think about the real meaning of our Easter celebration. This was the time our Lord Jesus sacrificed His life for our each and every sin. He endured so much for us up on that cross and then 3 days later the miracle of all -- He was resurrected!! This video is depicted as Mary the mother of Jesus and Jesus. It is so touching seeing this as I look on as a mother. And to think Jesus, the one who loves me more than any other person, endured every twinge of pain to make me NEW AGAIN!! Praise Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7icqR9zEY

Oh and stay tuned because Make a Craft Monday - we either be later today or tomorrow.

No comments: