Friday, January 18, 2008

Another year!!

So I have now kept this blog up for a year. GO ME! I am pretty proud of myself since when I started it, Melissa had to pull my arm to make me do it. It is fun for me to look back at all the fun times we have had (and all the black eyes, and fat lips). Here are a few pictures from this week. This first one is of Ella and Ethan in their puppy sleeping bags and Blake in his Colts blanket.
Ella with her crew of puppies. She sure loves her puppies.Not sure what this face is but Ethan wanted me to add it to the blog.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

congrats on one year! I love visiting your blog!! : )

The Liller Family said...

Tell Ethan I love his "scary monster" pose! Good job on keeping your blog up for a year too - it's so fun to look back at all the posts, it's a great memory maker in my opinion!!!

Janel said...

funny, ethan! they are so cute. I love seeing all the pics....keep up the good work!

houseofeling said...

way to go on the one year mark. I didn't think I would actually keep my blog up this long either!

Jennifer Andrews-Schafer said...

Uncle Steve loves your scary face Ethan! Miss Ella with her puppies is so cute. Every time we see a 'puppy' now we say 'puppiiiieeeessss' in their little voices pretending that's what they would say. We miss seeing those two but can't wait for Feb 19th!!

Samantha said...

thanks to you, i realized it's been a year for me too. and it's thanks to you also that i even started our blog! since we don't get to see each other as much as i wish we would, i'm so thankful to have your blog to keep updated with you all. i'm looking forward to getting together this week!