Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas and Birthday Highlights 2007

Get ready for a lot of pictures. I am way to tired to write a long meaningful blog entry. Instead here we have a whole bunch of pictures. We had a great past few weeks. On Christmas Eve we went to church and celebrated the true meaning of Christmas - The birth of our beautiful Lord Jesus. After church we came home and made Christmas cookies with the kids, my mom and dad, and Aunt Debbie. The kids put 4 cookies out for Santa along with apple juice (because Ethan really thought Santa would like apple juice better than milk). We then put reindeer food out one the front step (we heard that the reindeer got hungry while they were waiting for Santa to eat his cookies). Christmas morning we opened gifts with the kids and then went to my parents house for Christmas dinner and more gifts. Then just when the kids thought all the fun was over - Nanny, Pop, and Uncle Isaac came to stay with us for a few days. The kids had so much fun. We celebrated Ella's b-day with the whole family. It was great but of course we missed the Chatraws' and Schafer's.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ella is absoultely adorable and I wish her a very wonderful "2" AND I want her legs...she's got some great legs!!! And Ethan is such a cute fireman. That outfit and truck is the BEST!!

Janel said...

Ella looks so cute in the poodle skirt holding the poodle!!! Sooooooo cute! love it! And Ethan...I didn't know he got a fireman outfit! He's pretty handsome too.

The Liller Family said...

Love all the costumes - especially Ella's butterfly!!! Too cute. Looks like her party was a hit too.

-Kelly said...

The kids are SO cute! Also, I can't make it to the Y class tomorrow, I am going to work... maybe next week... see you soon I'm sure...