Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pictures for Nonna

So little miss Ella let me put a bow in her hair today. She really does not like bows in her hair but she kept it in long enough for Daddy to get home to see how pretty she was. When Daddy did get home she said "look at me Daddy, see - I'm pretty". After Daddy got home she asked me to take a picture of her for Nonna (yes for you Nonna - I know your heart is breaking because you don't like being so far away from them). So here you have it -- Ella hamming it up for the camera for Nonna to see.
I think in this last picture Ella is actually starting to look like me - yes I know - maybe one of my blond kids will end up looking like me after all.

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

look at all that hair Ella!

Janel said...

Ella is so pretty! Wow! I can 't wait until she can wear bows even more and, when she will love them! Beautiful girl!

The Liller Family said...

Oh my gosh - she DOES look like you in these pics! I love the bow - too cute!!!