Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ella got her first official haircut.

OK - so her hair is finally coming in and was in need of someone a little better at cutting than me - after all we are setting the tone for her first hairstyle. Here are some before pictures. Also very similar to a mug shot.

And some after pictures. Although you can't tell much of a difference - she did have half an inch cut off, light bangs cut, and just touched up all over. It makes it look a little better when she just wakes up and when I put her hair up in a clip. In about a month I am hoping that the back of her hair will grow out some and it will look like the above picture with the little curl but thicker -- she still has so much baby hair and fuzz to grow in.

1 comment:

Janel said...

she is so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has since I saw her in march!!!! What an adorable neice I have!!:)