Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Naples Shirts

Long time no post -- I know, I know. Most of you I expect to forgive me but no more giving me a hard time. We have been busy but have nothing to report - Does that ever happen to anyone else? So my parents are back from Florida and their little gift to the kids was a Naples t-shirt. I tried to take some pictures of them in their matching shirts because I think this is the only thing they have ever had that matches. And tell me - why is it so hard to get a 3 year old and and 2 year old to look at the camera, smiling at the same time? So these pictures are my best attempt of getting them in their matching shirts.

Oh and the Make a Craft Monday thing -- yes it is on hold - the weather has warmed up and all the kids want to do is be outside. I am sure that when the novelty of the warm weather, sprinklers, pool, sunshine, fairs, concerts... wears off from the summer we will start the craft thing up again. There is just so much to do this time of year now that we are not stuck inside.

3 comments:

The Liller Family said...

Cute! But I just want to know - is Ella trying to strangle Ethan??? hahaha!

Janel said...

OK, I forgive you....but you must keep us updated from now on!:) they are so adorable. I think I must have the cutest nephew and niece ever!

Lindsey said...

I love matchy, matchy stuff. The Naples shirts are classics. I hope you and Blake have a great getaway trip.