Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chuck E Cheese

We went to Chuck E Cheese this weekend. The kids had a blast. Did you know that I had three kids. Check out all the pictures closely. My third child popped up in a few of the pictures. These first pictures are of Ella in the toddler area. It is pretty obvious she had a blast.

There is Ethan driving a car trying hard to get as many tickets as he can. Oh and there he is -- my third child looks a lot like Blake. He helped Ethan get lots of tickets. When we went shopping at the Chuck E Cheese store Ethan traded his tickets in for 6 Tootsie Rolls. He sure knows how to spend his money. That last picture is Ethan with a mouth full of Tootsie Roll.

3 comments:

The Liller Family said...

It's so good to know I'm not the only one with an additional "kid"! ;o)

denisehart said...

Wait a minute! Nonna and Papa only take you two little munchkins to Chuck E Cheese. But we will be home for Easter! We love and miss you!

Janel said...

I love Ethan's little mouth full of tootsie rolls! How sweet! I want to kiss him! And Miss Ella is the cutest with her little tongue sticking out!