Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Strawberry Faith

Is she not the cutest strawberry you have ever seen? This is a picture of my favorite niece (OK I only have one but I really love her) Faith. She is 6 months old. We always say that she looks like strawberry shortcake (the doll) because of her red hair. So, Janel dressed Faith up in this strawberry outfit. I love it. Oh and check out those cheeks -- If we were going into the winter I would think she was storing up but it is almost spring -- I think those are her actual fatty cheeks. I know you want to kiss and pinch them. She IS awful cute.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

SHe is so cute, I love her outfit! It's it wonderful to be an aunt!!!

denisehart said...

Who named you Strawberry Shortcake? That's right, Grammy (aka Nonna). With that beautiful red hair and brilliant, irridescent blue eyes you are the cutest little Strawberry Shortcake I've ever seen! Love you, Faith!