Monday, March 5, 2007

A trip down memory lane

So Ella is 14 months right now. Here are 2 pictures of Ella at 14 months and one of Ethan at 14 months. I went back to look at Ethan's pictures because I was wondering who had more hair at this time. Yes -- both lacked hair but it looks like Ella has a little more. Poor kids -- someday they will have lots of thick beautiful hair - right?? The last picture is of me when Ethan was 14 months. I am sure glad I don't look like that now.
Ella loves her crackers and her shoes -- what a girl!





4 comments:

houseofeling said...

that last picture is how i feel right now....

Wendy said...

Don't you just love how much they look alike. I love your belly picture!!!

Janel said...

Ella, Ethan and you are so cute at 14 months:)

Janel said...

Can you believe how big your stomach was at one time (2 times for you) in your life? I still think that is amazing how God has made us!