Monday, March 26, 2007

Lots of Love

Here I captured lots of love coming from Ethan. He is really into giving Ella hugs - only problem with that is that he hugs her neck! Anytime we go somewhere and Ella starts to run off in the wrong direction -- Ethan is to the rescue to get her hug her and try to get her to come back.
We had a beautiful weekend. It got up to 82 degrees on Sunday. Blake took the kids for a ride around the house and through the woods.
Little miss Ella likes to snap her fingers to get what she wants. Here she is sitting on her car snapping away (not sure what she wanted this time). Ethan saw me pull the camera out so he got his car and parked it next to Ella and tried to snap. I can never seem to get them to both look at me at once.


4 comments:

Janel said...

I am laughing!! First of all, Ethan looks so much like Blake in that first picture! And that is so funny how he comes to get little Miss Ella to go in the right direction. I love the pic of them in their tiny little wagon and Blake's huge tractor pulling them. I bet they had so much fun! And last, but not least...how cute of both of them. It's so adorable that Ella snaps and even cuter that Ethan ran over to her and started snapping to get in the picture! I can't wait to see them next week!!! What a riot!

Shannon said...

You guys are doing so well!! I can just see that life is so good and you are ALL lovin' it!! I am so happy for ya!! And I would love to know what Ella's latest and greatest toys are. I need to start getting Sophie some more fun stuff...garage sales here I come!!

Wendy said...

OH Christina they are the cutest babies. Drew just smiles when he see Ella. She can snap. Smart little lady there. Drew still isn't walking. Grrrrrrrrrr. Kiss them for me!

Jenni said...

What sweeties! How nice of big brother to share the love with sister! I'm sure if Ella would like, Jillian would share some of her baby chub :)