Monday, March 19, 2007

Some moments can't be cought on film

I have come to realize that some of our most precious moments many times go forgotten and unnoticed because they just can not be caught on film. I must say that Ethan and Ella are both very curious, rambunctious, and full of exploration and wonder. But I must also say they sure have a sweet loving side that many times I can't get in a picture. Ella, in my opinion is the most loving, cuddly little girl. She is always giving kisses (even to the kitty cat that entered out yard yesterday). She also loves to be held and give hugs. If I had to guess her love love language, it would be personal touch. Ethan also has his sweet side. He loves to sit REALLY close. He also is really good at giving back rubs. He gives kisses when ever I ask and is almost always willing to give his little sis a kiss and hug.

So today I was sitting on the couch with Ethan and he was resting his head on my shoulder. Along comes Ella, who always wants to be included. She climbed up on my lap and snuggled close with her whole body in my lap and her head on my stomach. Ethan thought it was great that Ella came up so he then put his arm around Ella and gave her a kiss and then started to rub her back. These are the kind of moments I wish I could capture on film so that I can always remember.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Tia, that is the sweetest blog! Nothing is sweeter to me than a Mommy who loves her babies and just takes time out to cuddle and take in the momment. It is too bad you can't take pictures of these moments, but you have the memories and the recording of the memories on paper that will help you remember these precious times forever. You have two little sweet peas in a pod, who have the best Mommy in the world! I love and miss them and you!