Monday, March 12, 2007

Mission acomplished

This weekend we moved in Ethan's big boy bed. He loved his crib and never climbed out, so we never had a reason to move him. (We could have moved him when Ella was born but that would have been when he was 17 months so we just bought a second crib). Anyway - I was scared the transition would be rough since Ethan does not like change - but he has slept wonderful in his new big boy bed. Now we just need to find some cute big boy bedding. Let me know if you have any ideas on where to get bedding.
Oh and Ella loves Ethan's big boy bed alot -- she is a little monkey.

4 comments:

Janel said...

oh cute! they look like they are having fun! Aunt Janel needs to see them ASAP! Wanna do lunch tomorrow??:)

Shannon said...

That is so cute!! He's such a big boy now and Ella, she is going to be an athlete!! You're a great Mommy too, Christina!! Shan

Wendy said...

I love it, they are getting so big. I wish we lived closer so they could play! What does Ethan like the most. I love this from pottery barn kids

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romboy/romboybgt/index.cfm

Kiss them for me!!!

The Liller Family said...

Excellent job girlfriend - we'll be moving Blake into a big boy bed sometime this summer and it breaks my heart to give up the crib!!! Anyway, I've gotten the other 2 boys' bedding sets off Ebay. Hot Wheels, The Wiggles, Dogs - and it was all BRAND NEW and much cheaper than the stores! Hope that helps!