Thursday, February 7, 2008

Corn, Raisins, Peas, and Crackers?

So you wonder "what do these four foods have in common"? I could tell you they are all you need for a healthy diet but that would be a lie. These are the only 4 foods Ella will eat right now. We have been pretty sick here at the Andrews house. Blake has the flu, Ethan has the flu and an ear infection, Ella has the flu, and I have broncitis (and am guessing the flu but they did not test me). Today is a bad day for Ella and the only things I can get her to eat are corn, raisins, peas, and crackers - does not sound good to me but at least I am getting a little energy in her. Ethan was really sick on Tuesday and Wed but is feeling a little better today as you can tell from the picture. Poor Ella - I even ask her to smile and she just could not find it in her to smile for one second.

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

Oh I hope you are all feeling better soon...I think we might be coming down with somthing too...oh no!

The Liller Family said...

That picture of Ella just breaks my heart - you can tell she feels horrible! You're still in my prayers, let me know if you need anything, k? The flu bug is definitely going around.

Janel said...

ahhh, ella!