Monday, February 11, 2008

Make a Craft Monday - Valentines


So, in the spirit of the week my craft for this week is valentines. Ethan has to bring them to school on Thursday for his Valentines Party. They are fun, funny, and a little different than your normal valentine. We got his fantastic kit from JoAnn Fabrics for only $4. Ethan had a blast making these for his friends at school. There are lots of great craft ideas at JoAnn and Michaels. Sorry we are not more creative this week - we have been battling the flu, broncitis, and ear infections - not a fun week in our house.
So - go pick up yourself some fun valentine crafts to do with your kids. What a great holiday to celebrate with you kids. And another chance to make sugar cookies - this time in the shape of hearts.

2 comments:

Janel said...

you are such a cute little mommy! so creative. I love hearing your ideas and can't wait to start that stuff with Faith, once we get settled into our new house:) Those are really cute valentines!

Shannon said...

Thank you for the idea. I decided I wanted Sophie and I to make her valentines...so off to Michael's I go!! Love 'em!!