Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pneumonia

My baby girl has pneumonia. I took her to the Dr this morning because she just was not getting any better from the flu (which she still also has). They took some blood work. Ella was so sad when they drew her blood - I felt so mean to make her go thru that. Then they sent us over to get some chest x-rays. The whole time Ella is softly crying "I want to go home". Because Ella was so miserable and just wanted me to hold her, they had to put her in this tiny tube thing to take her x-rays. She was standing up with her hands over her dead in the tight tube. Crying the whole time for me to pick her up. I could not help but cry for her. She is just so precious. The results came back as a positive so we are headed back to the Dr. to get a shot of antibiotics. Please please pray for my baby. She is so miserable. Satan is really attacking me and my family. God is stronger than any other force so I know I am in good hands but please pray for our strength.


After going thru just a few tests my heart really goes out to the moms and dads of little ones with serious illnesses. So please say a prayer for those children as well. God bless you all and thanks for the prayers.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

i am so sorry christina, just picturing what you wrote brought tears to my eyes. Poor Ella, i will pray she gets better, along with the rest of your family. Todd has been battling the flu for a week too. Seems to be hitting everyone hard! Hang in there, love you girl.

The Liller Family said...

Oh I feel your pain my dear friend! It's so hard when there's something wrong with our kids and there's not much we can do to take it away from them! Call me if you need me - I'll continue praying for you all!!!

Melissa said...

My heart goes out to Ella. My son had pneumonia about a month ago. Nothing is worse that seeing your child so sick. I will send prayers for her from Florida.