Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting Better

So Ella is feeling so much better today. I know it will take a few more days to get my spunky Ella compleatly back but I am so thankful for the antibiotic shot. It was very painful for Ella and was in both legs so she did not walk at all yesterday but today I got a few smiles as you can see in the picture. She even ask for applesauce and at 3 spoonfulls and had about 5 spoonfulls of yoguart. She has had virtually nothing to eat since Thursday, so this in itself was a huge sucess. Please keep praying that the antibiotic they sent us home with works to get rid of the rest of the bugs.


Also please keep praying for my dad - he was released from the hospital yesterday. They did many tests ond have determinded that his heart is healthy. They have him on blood thinners so that he does not form any more blood clots that they believe were causing the heart problems. Last night my dad suffered some sever abdominal pains again. They are thinking his gallbladder is going to have to go. Please pray for the Dr's to have wisdom in figuring this all out. Thanks for all the emails, calls, comments, and food. God graced me with wonderful friends.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

From one mommy of a baby girl that had pneumonia to another...I feel your heart!! Ella is a sweet baby girl and she'll make it through this even stronger. Soph had the same shot in her leg and it did work fast!!! I am praying for you guys. Just remember "after you've done everything to stand...STAND FIRM.". Just stand firm holding your babies in your arms...God's fighting this battle for you and He will win. He's got ya right in the palm of your hand!! Call anytime for any Mommy support you may need. Love ya!

The Liller Family said...

So glad you're all feeling better - Ella looks much happier!!! Also glad to hear the good news on your dad - that must be such a relief! As always, I'm still praying for you and hopefully we'll get together soon!