Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Heart Day!!

So, yesterday was a great imporvement for us and our health. Ethan went to school today. They had a V-day party but I was not able to come because I did not want to expose Ethan's classmates to Ella and her sicknesses. He was disapointed that I could not come but another mom took a few pictures for me and that made him very happy. He took all his valentines that he made and gave them out to his friends. Ethan even got a huge hug from one of the girls in his class when he walked in (he did not know what to think about that, with him being so shy and all). On Valentines day Ella decided that she was not going to wear diapers any more. We had a compleaty accident free day (although today we have already had one - I still think that is pretty good for a sick girl).
This first picture is Ella posing for all those she loves. She is very proud to say "I am wearing undies".

These last 2 pictures are of Ethan and Ella begging for those valentines day cookies I was making. Yes Ella only has on a shirt and tights - weird I know but she got her dress dirty and did not want to put anything else on. She is 2 and very opinionated.I hope you all had a great day. LOVE and HUGS!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how I love that last picture of those two holding hands!! Happy Valentine's Day you sweet little one's!! Feel better too Mommy!!

Janel said...

THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!

I love them tons and tons. I am so glad both of them are feeling better. You all are just going to get better and better. Spring is coming soon!!

The Liller Family said...

Love Love Love the dress - even if she did take it off!!! ;o) Glad to hear you're all on the mend too, that's definitely a blessing!