Monday, February 18, 2008

Make a Craft Monday - Giraffe Puppets

Here we go again at a new craft. This is a quick one to make but the kids are still having fun doing a puppet show. It is pretty funny the noises that toddlers think giraffes make.

Materials Needed:
~a paper lunch bag
~a printer
~some crayons
~scissors
~glue
~paper for the printer -- I used Yellow paper to print - you could use white and then color the yellow pieces.

For Giraffe Template Click here and print.

Have Fun -- I am sure I will make some more puppets coming up since I had to buy a bunch of lunch bags.



2 comments:

houseofeling said...

need to pick up some paper bags....then I'll be off to try this one too! thanks!

Unknown said...

do you have a template for an elephant? i really love the giraffe and wanted to make more.